1 Kukrail Picnic Spot - a most liked picnic spot of Lucknow. Situated in Kukrail Forest, this place is best for holidays and weekends
2.Dream Valley Resort - Away from the noise and pollution of the city, this is also one of the most preferred picnic spot of the city.
21. The River Retreat - (Nadiya Kinare Restaurant]- A unit of UP State Tourism Development Corporation Ltd. Near Laxman Mela Ground, Lucknow. A really beautiful place on the bank of River Gomti for a picnic or family party. You can also enjoy boating in River Gomti. Contact : Phone: Mr. Rakesh Pandey, Manager : 9454615057
26. Zonal Park - Ashiyana, Lucknow
27. Vilayati Bagh, Cantt. Lucknow - Constructed in 1827
28. Janeshwar Mishra park in Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. -Named after late socialist and Samajwadi Party leader Janeshwar Mishra, this sprawling park was inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh for general public on August 5, 2014. It is said to be the Asia's largest garden, presently being developed over an areas of 376 acres in Gomti Nagar extension in Lucknow. This park will be biggest park of the city and will have fountains of 120 Feet height. A water lake in around 50 acre land will be of added attraction. In addition a Cycle Station near Main door will have enough cycles. Cycles will be available free cost for the visitors for have a ride on cycle upto 5 kilometer. New swings are there for children to enjoy in children play ground. Entry is FREE. No charges even for Swings.
Note : Presently Park may not be open for pubic.
Features: being developed:
a Theme Garden : It will consists of Rose Garden, English Garden, French Garden, Bougenvellia Garen, Bamboo Garden and Lilly garden.
b. Waling and Jogging Tracks -4 Kms. Jogging Track, 8 km. cycle track
c. Two water lakes - enjoy Gondola Boat riding like Venice city.
d. Nakshatra Vatica, Panchavati Nakhatra Vatika,
e. The followings Gardens will contain trees plants described in these holy books : Ramayan Kunj, Geeta Kunj, Baudh Kunj, Kuran Kunj.
e. New Swings for children
f. Adventure Zone will include facility to play Cricket, Football, Tennis, Volleyball, Horse riding, skating and workout station
g. Fully solar powered
h. 25 Feet statue of Janeshwar Mishra - also known as Chhote Lohia, a famous socialist leader of SP.
29. Kalandi Van Park - This park is in Vrindavan Scheme of UP Housing Board, Rai Bareli Road, Lucknow-It is developed along the Sharda Canal,. The park envisages a five-foot deep lake with facility for boating through pedal boats available for boating enthusiasts.
Some old gardens of Lucknow :
a. Musa Bag at Hardoi Road, Lucknow
b. Almas Bag at Hardoi Road Lucknow
c. Vilayati Bagh, Cantt. Lucknow - Constructed in 1827
d. Pasand Bagh in Gadhi Peer Khan locality, Lucknow
e. Kaiser Bagh, Lucknow
f. Sikandar Bagh - Botanical Garden, Lucknow
Home Page-Lucknow Travel Guide
You may like to see :